Friday, May 22, 2009

khokho rox!

hehe ..don't start throwing eggs n tomates at me :P I told u my mood is volatile and khokho knows it!

I love khokho ! :) As I've been sharing my fights with khokho in here. So, the recent fight we had really blew me off and I was fused. But, khokho is damn cute and has ways to make it up ,not just my mood but anybody's! u bet!

He called me to for lunch and I refused. But, he's my father, brother,frnd how can I repeat what he did to me, after all he's elder to me and I can't disrespect him :) So, I agreed. After taking lot of pains ,khokho reached to pick me and khokho never remember things, may that be roadways or anyways !

So, it happnd and this time I also was bad :( after al I don't kw Delhi -Noida , I m new here.Call it an excuse? hehe ;) Later somehow we reached and not to our destination but a near by place, SabMall to find some eatery.

We got the Glass Lounge and trust me I never stepped the escalators so fast before! Khokho is rambo! And, poor hotels I pity them , for having a guest \customer like khokho. He's a devil! Man, he screwed the entire lounge ,seriously next time I am gonna wear a burka if I go with him!

He criticizes badly, BADLY and I mean it. In fact, u will be amazed with the type of question he raises and the answer he expects and give feedback at! I was so much thinking, how can khokho talk to me so much?

Also khokho is great with acting skills , he will pretend to be a naive person on earth but his mind , works at hell of a speed ! I wonder , where he should actually be!

I give a seal on it ,there's no other guy like khokho , who exist in this big big universe. My khokho rox! And, love u khokho :) n next time u fite , i'll make up :P rest u only will ;)



Sare jaha se acha,khokho hi hai dil ka sacha :)

No comments: