Saturday, May 16, 2009

Will always miss chachi....

Reaching Delhi and living here was not difficult till I got the news of Chachi 's death. It was my first day at office ie. 12th May 2009 and whole day I was sitting and was talking to seniors till my lappy was to be alloted.I was introduced to my Project guide and Boss Mr.Atul Jain , Head fin Corp. This man is amazing , he's very sincere and particular about his and inspires me a lot.

Then I was asked by guide to co-ordinate with his assistant .Also, in my next cabin sits Project Head Finance -Sanjay Sir, he's a very good friend now and helped me a lot As my guide's assistant was about to give me my assingment,R.D gave me a call . I called him back and he said , " chachi ki death ho gayi " I was shocked could'nt blve the news and started crying , did'nt knew to whom should i go and cry with .First day of office I heardly got to know ppl there.I went to guide and asked if I can go , told him the reason and he gave me an off.

Coming out of the office , near guard office I could'nt stop myself and started crying , called up khokho then , he made me a bit relax and was informing tinu n parents. I had no clue about public transport in Delhi Noida . I somehow managed ,and where I live from there I've change to bus .In second bus , somebody guided me wrong and I had to step down at wrong station. But I managed. Reached home.

Later. called dad , asked him why he did'nt tell me and all cried a lot...I met chachi..before coming for interns...I went to her place ,she made me eat the cake prepared by her and I cooked her baked Garlic Bread , she liked it a lot. She gave me money to have fun and...she cried when I was leaving.....I will always miss u chachi.... and I will always do my best to help chotu with life ... Chotu is my cousin , whose mom was my chachi... my chacha , his father expired 10 years back , and his real sister expired 14 years back..he's just a 21 year old guy. Now, who is alone..in this world.....but I am always with him .

The second day of office , I had no wish to go, but due to tauji n parents forced me so I went to office. I did some work and took a half day ,was not at all feeling good and wanted a change so I went alone and took a bus to Indraprasth and thought will ride in Metro and will come back but fortunatly I met some great girls in the bus who helped me figure out things and asked to stepdown at C.P .It take 1.5 hrs from the place I live ,to reach there. I was scared , had a fear but I was confident I will reach. I got down near Stateman Building and saw what a great place C.P was... When I went to Mumbai this year , I was staying at South Mumbai and that became my dream place to work at , but after seeing C.P , this even sounds to be great.

Fortunately, I saw Oxford BookHouse there books being my weakness I thought I'll pass on my time . But, I missed the door and moved forward in the street. I took a turn near the subway of DBS bank and met a girl called Riya. I inquired from her the places I can visit and she asked me if i wud like to join her, as she is going that way , I was more than happy to accompany her and we became best of frnds , we were together for 4-5 hours had complete fun of C.P Circle went to all luxury class showrooms and and all eatery place , Mc D being my fav , we had ourlunch there and as this visit was unplanned I had to get bck hom by 6:30 pm .

Riya took me to her office ,she's based outta Chandigarh lives in dwarka with her parents. Later se dropped to C.P Metro Station and came along to see if I safely reach there. It was first time I was travelling in Metro and trust me it was awesome !

I took a ticket for Indraprasth and got down there.But, that was a wrong choice. I had to change 2 buses to reach home. Had I got down at Yamuna Bank , I could have got a direct bus feeder to my place.

But, this trip was great and I felt good . By the then my new Airtel Stuck number also got activated after 3 days of application n procedures! Huh

No comments: