Monday, May 18, 2009

Khokho Epilouge - II

My visit to C.P alone , on the second day of my Delhi tour ,was a sure short worry for my family ,tauji ,R.D but I was sure my khokho but appreciate me for this treat to myself but surprisingly khokho had the voilent behaviour.And,he was fiting with me :(

I made it very snappy on the phone because I was afraid my parents would barge in on me right in the middle of it.They did'nt, though.Khokho is one person on earth I never fear telling things. I am very bindass with him coz he beleives in giving freedom and understand the desires n dream of a person , at least mine. He heard me a few minutes of my visit and then he started with his belching lessons.He did'nt like what I did.He was angry on me more than anybody could and then I started arguing like a teenage daughter to a dad!

He was about the best teacher I ever had.You could kid around with him without losing your respect for him.Though we both play Antakshari of some pathetic word with his consistent my favorite ringtone produced by him , that goes like 'hehehe hehehe hehehe' very rythemic!!

That night I called him later and said a sorry . The best part of him is ,he understands my impulsiveness coz he's also impulsive:P (haha) He admits though the level of impulsivness is more in me when compared with him. It can be true though no accurate results as of now!

Again, on Friday ie. 15 May 2009. I had to go to meet Swati , my friend from Bhopal.She called me the other night and asked if I can meet. I was very dicey ,should go or should not go.But , I was starving to meet my ppl and specially my female frnds. So, I heard my heart and lied my tauji and went ahead to meet her. And ,she called me at C.P at 1 PM!

At office I reach 9 AM so as I was lying at home . I did'nt go with R.D to office. I though I 'll take a direct bus to C.P from my area bus stop. But, a twist occured tauji is so protective of me , that he came down to bus stop to drop me and even come along till ofice. I somehow managed to stop him but it was tuff!!

So, I took a bus to 12-22 and then took another bus to C.P . I did'nt like the bus at all . Pathetic. In morning the rush is much that a destnation of 1 hour will take u 2.5 hours! Somehow , I reached cursing the bus I took. I reached at 11 Am and I still had 2 hours to meet Swati. I caled if she 's free before that, but she was'nt.

Incidentenlty, I saw Oxford Book House.And, books are my favourite so I was confident 2 hours will pass like that. Oxford was awesome , I enjoyed it.It was new for me and I preety much liked it. While readng books I met a girl and asked her about British Library ;friends in Bhopal asked me to visit BCL,Delhi.

I asked her and got to know it was near by. Her name was Kanika , completed her B.CoM from DU and was preparing for Civil Services. She was there with her fiance Ashish. They both told me about the near by places that I can visit and shop from. Near by was Janpat.

They both joined me to Janpat and helped me shopping .They both were cute and had immense of respect for each other. Hardly I c respect in a couple for each other. They both were great with me. And , they picked up stuff for me, bargained for me. No doubt, Ashish had a great choice of clothing, footwear and kanika was a master too. I had the best buy. Thanks guys!

After a couple of hours, Swati called me ,she was with her friends and was waiting for me at Janpat . I departed from kanika -ashish and promised to meet them again.

Eventually, was not fed up with Janpat and so was I. So, we took an auto and went to Lodhi Road. I so very much wanted to visit India habitat Centre . We went to Lodhi garden first, sat there for an hour , took some pics et al.

Then on my request , making faces all of us went to habitat centre and they kept sitting at one place there and I was roaming alone. But, that was fun and the rest of the part was not allowed as it was open only for Burocrats.

That part of Delhi is amazing ,I really loved it. We again took an auto and came back to C.P to head towards our destination . I left early ,without the Mc.D treat! Took a metro from C.P to Yamuna Bank this time. And ,then a direct metro feeder to my home. And, trust me this was easy to travel with.

Coming back, I called khokho to narrate him my trip . And, the first thing he asked ," why are u not in office today? " and then followed a huge lecture.He kicked me right -left for being so irresponsible , for having random fun trips, for missing office ,etc etc

My anger was then obvious. So, I again had a fight with him and banged the phone. I mean come on , khokho can't be like other fathers! He was just not ready to hear me out.And, that pissed me off big time. Later , I went to net cafe to access orkut :( met khokho and we started talking, then discussing, then arguing , then fighting and then a shortcircut ,followed by a White Flag by Khokho.

He's highly disappointed with me , and thinks I don't listen to him , I don't respect him. Its not like this khokho :(( I love u the most. I respect u ,heartly.But, I never thought u'd react in such a way. U have always supported me and always encourage me . I was not ready for such a reaction from u. I know I've hurt u. I am 1000 times sorry for it. Khokho... I am still the same. I am ur 'bachi'. And, we might have a fight for a day but in my heart I keep cursing myself for fiting with u...

Please, don't misunderstand me...I always listen to u and will keep doing. And, I am still the same. Sorry :( and love u always ,khokho

No comments: