Monday, May 18, 2009

Brick Lane..

After fight with khokho I became regular to my office. And, on saturday i.e 16May . My Boss called me and explained me my project. I was dealing with a very minor issue and now on I will called in the executive meetings with CFO etc

With me in office there are two more girls with me in the entire corporate office. Its only three of us. Anupama , is from Amity Business School,Delhi. And, Nisha is here for CS interns. We gelling very fine that day and were sharing stories with each other and helping . In lunch ,we decided to go to a near by mall in Noida. Shopprix , is the mall near by. They both got permisson from their boss and I was sure my boss will give it anyway.But, he did'nt permit me and gave me some gyan for free.I had to stay back,So, I did.

They both had to leave coz , permission was granted and staying back was risky. So, they asked me to reach the mall by 6pm and they would wait there for me. By the then , around 6pm tauji called me , R.D called me saying he will pick me from office but that was not possible. So, I went to mall by riksha and did some shopping and was in Mc D and had fun.

No comments: