Tuesday, May 19, 2009

yeh dilli hai....

The only day I can relax is ,Sunday ! Rest everyday I've a office and my boss is very very particular and sincere.I can't leave before though I come one hour early daily !

This sunday was my first sunday and I wanted to go to a Sportsbar or Gurgoan (ggn). After sleeping till 4 pm , R.D ,Tauji and I got ready to leave for shopping at ggn.

Whenever i've visited Delhi , I could never visit Qutub Minar. I so very much had a desire and while going to ggn, its on the way.But, it gets close at 5pm and we were unfortunatly late.So,we moved towards ggn.

First mall ,that I visited was City & Centre Mall.A Mall is a mall what matters in a mall ,is the size! But, this mall was fine and even saw a few celebs, whose name I don't kw! I liked up a few brands and left the rest for my next visit there, within a month.

Crossing the road , you see MGF Mall , which is next to 'Its Friday' Pub. I wanted to go Select City mall , but these two were more than enough!

By the then I was hungary and R.D had to give me a dinner so from ggn we went all the way to Shopprix Mall @ Delhi -61 Milestone. The set was amazing but I was luring more for Dominos Pizza than Butter Chicken. But, we had butter chicken only :)

After that super day out and long drive I wanted a sound sleep.And, after talking with mum-dad I slept...I miss them!

No comments: