Friday, March 26, 2010

Adieu from ME to U

I really don't feel emotional right now ..I am hurt but I am happy to be free and live for myself entirely once again. Its not at all my cup of tea.I give up with all my will. I can't carry on with something that dosent give me my basic respect n some care . I believe there are lot more people around me , who know me from years or just met 2 months back ,they love me for what I am. And, I love the way they love me !

I seriously have no views to share , I am happy to end it. Life has more to give me in coming days in terms of career,family,friends. I am waiting to live it up all ! Hardwork in the process,will bring results for me :)

It can be one situation that I might miss but u have left with enough memories to dislike u and I will use them to delete u ,rather than restoring u!

No comments: