Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Deja Vu

Rings after Rings , giggles after giggles ,and endless soothing chats with no specific motive is one of the most fantastic ride , a person can get with a person u want to be. We all go through this. I've left my footprints and I don't want to leave any.

Damn ! I get the same thing as I got couple of years back , this time it seems more ugly but comfortable coz probably I m use to this type of situation .But, how long will I be vulnerable to this kind of situation? I mean c'mon I need to make my life stable n beautiful I can't be a shit pot for anybody , thinking they are good to me and live life for me!?!

The recent experience has left me numb but mood swings , and ego are popping out every second. I can't understand this and I don't want to discuss this entire thing either because it makes me feel ugly and I look down upon myself!

I blve I live a great life, with my wonderful parents n extended family and who can forget the amazing friends I've got ..they make my life live better. Do I really need a special someone to react ,second time? Probably, when everybody is busy with their significant I would want to. But, I am probably not the right person to get along normally with anyone.Quiet a demanding and execptional case I am .

I m a perfect crab. Hard outer shell and soft inner side.The one who understands my best ingredients will get my love.Or else I will go to the one , my parents ask me to.I am certainly not a metrosexual female .I am a feminist and am happy being by what I am supposed to be.I would be India's exeptional businesswoman who can't be tied with strings with anyone.

But, u know somewhere its bad to feel if the past comes back , and this time it has been a photocopy in phokat .Right now, I feel like doing some magic to my cell phone , that it starts buzzing again and things get normal.But, will that make me happy in future. I can't bully anyone.

Saying move on, is the coolest statement but doing that is the next tufff thing after topping maths paper for a commerce grad! Let me say last words...I will move on !

No comments: