Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Feeling Factory !

I look outside the window and see lush green grove of tall mango trees.Its like a musical orchestra where sound made by birds,squirrels,cats and rats give a start to a rainy day. As we wait for the sun to come it reminds me of the cursings my friends and I use to give in summer for scotchy heat and making difficult for us to survive .But, as said ‘absence make you grow fonder’.It really makes me miss the sun !

Coming out in the balcony gives me cold breeze on my face, and make moment light.Green is hence the colour of peace. Green Peace \m/. As I stand and enjoy in my balcony I get all the green sustainable ideas and then I realize how lucky I am to live in a green and clean environment.This gives me a ticker to work with a organization that take care of the environment externally and internally. When on job search most of your thoughts are job-driven!

Watery blue sky up above me which gradually looks like bright white.Gives a perfect rainbow of Green and White colour.Playing with colours I think is the best things after photography to express your emotions. I feel like clicking now and capturing all the thoughts but I am in short of a good digi cam.Plan to buy a Nikon D 90 once my job is there.Wish I had one now , coz now I have ample to time to experiment and learn.

The rain starts and with a wish to a cup of Capachhino and a novel to read I move into the room and proceed to my main door.I take my rolling chair that dad got me last month and pull it outside to sit and enjoy the rain with the novel only.Reading is the best therapy to happiness or to extend happiness. As I read, I hear voice of a flute like voice from the plants by the rolling chair. I struggle to find out what it is.It shows me a baby bird ..which looks incredibly cute and thrilled or shocked to see me. Fascinated with the view I realize she needs help.As I try and get the things to help the baby bird my mom inquires and share a fact ,if a human touches a bird then the mother of that bird kill the child herself.This is not what I want !! So, I look for a way out and finally get papers, a piece of bread for her to eat and a box where she can live comfortably.

The baby bird struggles to walk and I see she has a hurt feet and its making very difficult for her.My excitement rises what the next move would be? Then I remember a Khushwant Singh story where Grandma use to sit in the balcony and wait for the birds to come and feed them. After a time, grandma dies and bird keep coming. The story was something like this. Literature is actually the best thing that gives voices to human feelings.

My view got interrupted as I had to take my sis and drop her and some house chores my mom assingned.When I came back home, the baby bird was missing and it troubled me but it did taught me a lesson or I should say I got a very short slide show of a human struggle in life. Sometimes in life realization of feelings make u realize what u should do next in life! This is feeling factory ! J

No comments: