Sunday, July 18, 2010

Girl Power Quotes

I love quotes and follow them very generously ! I like them a lot and they make me feel great when I am low and I think I should be sharing this with all my readers and at least for girls! Girls get emotionally too struck..this is what I think but you know what a simple thought can help you come out of any problem! So, here's all for u :)


#To make your attitude grow stronger girls !

1. 'I don't have attitude problem ,you have perception problem.'

2. 'Don't regret doing things, regret being caught.'

3. 'Sugar and Spice and Everything nice but if you mess with me better think twice.'

4. 'The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.'

5. 'When someone steels your man,there is no better revenge than letting her keep him.'


#To give you the motivation to move on !

1. 'If you don't pull yourself out of the slump,no-one will.'

2. 'All that matters in life is Love and Work.'

3. 'First step to getting over someone is not to think of that person at all. If you can't, don't bother trying.'

4. 'Never regret something that made you smile!'

5. ' If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.'

6.'' Ladies.. always remember: "You should have a guy that makes you feel happier, not upset!"

7. 'I’m sincere to you, doesn’t mean I must sacrifice every single thing in my life for you.'

8. 'Everything we think, everything we're feeling, is creating our future. '

9. 'Moving on might hurts. But.. "Being stuck is even worse!" Let's go! '

10. 'Sometimes crying is the only thing that helps, all you have to do is let go'

11. ' Don't keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from. '

12. 'Some ppl make ur life better just by walking into it. Others make ur life better by walking out of it'

13.' If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it'

14. 'Never let your tears and sensitivity blind you. If someone hurt you, they showed you who they are. Move on, stay strong!'

# To make you learn about what men are!?

1.'The only guy you need in your life is the one that proves that he needs you in his.'

2.'Men are cruel but man is kind.'

3. 'Men are honest liars.'

4.'Men play the game; women know the score.'

5. 'Signs u're falling in love: You'll read his texts over and over again.'


6. 'There are 2 words guys hate: Don't and Stop. Unless, those words are spelled together'


Ok more to come !!! Till then keep it up n have fun !!



No comments: