Thursday, June 18, 2009

khokho ki Achay-E-yaaN!

I am very much emotional right now and I thank GoD for giving me a life like this ,where I've met and have in my life some of the gorgeous people in the world!

I just can't stop talking about khokho ,he tops the chart in any list! khokho and I ,the relationship we carry is amazing and unique in its way.Nobody could ever digest how our association made so much of difference in our respective lives and ,in and around our friends and family.I feel elated and I want to admit I have been very very lucky to have a friend,father,mentor,guide,brother like khohko....

I demand a lot from him and he tries often to fulfil but when I am too demanding and not sensible from his point of view he screw me really hard; he can upset me and and he will be blabbering all shit and bad bad bad things! But, still I find him good later and he makes me teach life lessons this way.

I respect khokho and relationship we've with each other. There are times when khokho was not in his best form and was unstable with life , when I see him weak I get unsettled for not being able to do things for him but just the fact that we are forever there for each other,makes us strong and he regains his strength to work better ,and become the best .

I've seen him falling and getting up thay fast.I thank life, for giving me khokho and I pray to god to help him reach out his dreams .... happy father's day khokho .I love it ,when you are happy and giggle like a horse! Hugs.

No comments: