Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its my 23rd B'day!!!

Hey Hey..I've grown much older now...23 ! Phew..I can't blve but that's the fact :)

U know when year go by..u dont feel ur b'day is ne more special...once a frnd told me this, who completed his 30 years a year back! And, I laughed on his face...but today i realise his agitation n pain n watsoever..

So far, no even my best frnd like brother dint even wish me neither did my dad... and as I dont posses a bf so that corner is also not there...frnds are there but due to some friction last week everything depends on instincts..no probable plans for the days..also also some Grahan is there so after 5 Pm I can't party...and frankly speaking m not happy on my bday...I feel bored and neglected..and certainly I don't wish to party like daily I feel...this is how a person probably reacts when he's 23...

Thanks for the wishes of frnds n loved ones... :)

No comments: