Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The first time....

You may assume that I am sad with the fact, that first time in life I've been detained [D] . Now let me define what Detain is ,in my college. A student gets a D , when he\she has less than 75% attendance in a particular subject. Before, you take your thinking pas further, let me tell you the explanations.

In my whole student life , I was never detained or was never out of class due to my short attendance.But, in my last academic course at P.G level I got a D! I am quiet shameful about it, and I've been detained in my specialization subject Advertising! That's even worse to realise...

The most striking reactions that I got on this D was from my professors ,they were quiet taken back , that I could be so not-a-good-student! I mean common there were so many students he dint turn up to the class, but only I was detained with 2 other guys!! Its GROSS!

But, as my fav Proff. said that time , while she was inquiring in surprise , did I bunked classes for movies or what! While I replied her , stating I was never detained ever in my entire life, she inspires me a lot everytime and this time she again had something new to make me learn , she just quoted , " Experiences are important in life , they make you live it better". I truly admire her and now even more...I respect every bit of advice she gives me and wants me to be like...I secretly wish to give her a huge surprise that makes her realise that she inspired a right student...

Thanks Mam

P.S: This D experience in life, I think will definatly make me do something biig...I get a strong feeling about it...lets see :)

No comments: