Thursday, August 27, 2009

Serendipity

Life has been cruel to me time n again but it has never been so beautiful and yet distressing at the same time. At the same time ,I m screwed badly in life. Things came to me in a flash and took away things from my hand..I don't regret for what is gone because I've got the best thing ever , in return of it.

For a month, I lived amazingly , enjoyed best moments of my life , explored a lil more about myself and what my closed ones think about me as an individual and how my past episodes can come in question , which were never ever complicated , but now they seem a bit.

I've got a wonderful gift in this past 1 month, it was a destiny gift to me or may be you can term it as a compensation to what Tsunami caused me 3-4 years back. I was happy , excited and feared. I couldn't understand why these things happening with me and they seem so destiny prone.

I took baby steps and then completely tried to blend my self into the enigma that came to me as my life compensation , with so many beauties wrapped with it.Yes, I lived it, the best part. But, somehow figured out later it isn't not for me may be, coz things started getting unrest as happiness got expanded the supply of troubles got increases day by day , it didn't quiet seem like destiny thing for a while but it was a DESTINY decision.

Now, when human mind fails , the suffering increases and you still want that thing in your life..u need to believe on something called 'SERENDIPITY' and I can do nothing but do the gambling again...that if its meant to be for me , destiny will make its way in my life again..

I realised within this one month , who are my real friends , how my life is programmed and how a small trojan can ruin me in a second , if I've no good advisory board :) Thankfully, I'd greta set of people with me who made me understand 'What are my needs'..thanks guys.. n bhai

To my reciever, I'd just say...it was amazing with u , I'd the best time with you, I am heartly sorry for my misdeed but from teh bottom of my heart say I would wanna be with when destiny wants us to be together..that's why its Serendipity......Thanks again... Cheers to life

No comments: