Friday, October 16, 2009

Burn the crackers...

Happy Diwali to all...

Its been couple of months, that I didn't blog about anything. The reason is, I was busy exploring my girl side ! Don't get starstruck! I actually had great time these 2 months.. I enjoyed the beauty of laughter , beauty of sleepless nights, beauty of being a female,beauty of exploring myself...it was a blessing. The spark was good , we connected , we liked to know each other , we were at our best..or may be not..may there was lot to be explored..

But..my liabilities really made me think of and pinch myself asking, 'what am I doing now?' Its not that will take me to my dreams , it will not let me be what I hv been waiting to be for last 23 years of my life..I have to be on my own, I have to pay debts of my parents ,I have to make them proud n happy and I have to live too many dreams..I can't stop by now..

I did nothing..to stop by though each day it was my wanderlust but I just could'nt give up the best thing I got in a draw! My each blink makes me think today..why am I not moving forward, when things have moved on?

The 'priceless' thing is no more with me...I sob , I think, I sob, I pretend, I get hyper moody,I get frust ,I sob this is what's happening to me after that. Btw..I nvr gave up that thing , it was taken away from me and given to somebody else..who actually dosen't deserve MY THING.

I wonder sometime..am I that bad or too good? I forgive and I am trying to forget but I can't put a mask for a long time..I can't pretend things are ok, when they are not..it frustrates me, suffocates me , make me feel like a begger ..

Hope..this diwali turns out good for everyone...n I'd always miss my thing...which is no more mine...

I thank all my frnds esp. anu,nisha,randip,swats,mik, for helping me ..being with me..but I still wrapped in it guys ..

No comments: