Wednesday, June 10, 2009

khokho ki kahaniyan...

khokho is ma ROCKSTAR!! I mean ,words run miles away when I thinnk about goodness of khokho. He's just so amazing and vibrant and sparky and intelligent and humurous and umm the best guy available on earth for any girl!! Oh u bet!

It feels lucky and a matter of pride to be known as his sister. I am getting very emotional right now, thinking about his goodness to the world at large, to family and to his frnds. I have been discovering parts of khokho day n night,everyday and each day I find him getting better and better.It amazes me ,how fine one can be..and trust me I not flowing in emotional stories but objectively I can say he's actually the guy u've just read in good novels or may be bad novels too :P

hehe. khokho and I am very kool with each other ,we share thousands of things in a day or may be in an hour! I usually get carried away with humor n laughter but khokho is kinda 200% sincere guy than any normal human. I mean he's just the ideal guy, like how a guy should be!

I always tel him my choice of guys , that I like , u know just eye tonic types and he just pass it on.From a few days I've been very frequently getting loads of eye tonics :P and he's so pissed off with me ,that he was ready to slap me for saying it again!! And, he hates me doing orkutting :

While ,today I saw him in real bro mode ,he was no less than Rocky Balboa , I mean so far i've seen him teasing me ;others, cracking high -voltage humorous jokes ; fine quality of sarcarsm ; and lately a bit of anger but today he was turning into action hero. He combed his wet hair back ways and was wearing a dark marron saturn shirt with demins and to increase the grace he had his classic flotters . We were driving back from somewhere and stopped in a Dhaba for refreshement.

There's a famous Dhaba chain ,called 'Pappu ka Dhaba' , it was that only. I ordered a thumbs up and he , a tea. Then some labour type guy came n sat opposite side of me with a Camera Phone and I got the idea, he's clicking my pics . I told bhai and he did nothing then , but later he became so so monstorous , that the guy ranaway taking his cell phone. I never saw this brotherly part of him before. I am quite amazed after that incidence and khokho mein baat hai :P haha ladka yehi hai!!

khokho and I were in a mall , a few days back , we had loads of fun and had lunch .khokho had to leave for a meeting at 4:3 pm and I was adamant to stay back , so I snatched away his glasses and he kept begging me, to give it back. I was having fun of my life! :P He played a trick, he snatched away my-emotionally-attached-bottle and gave warning he will throw it away ,if I did'nt gave his glasses. Then , he snatched my handbag , now he can't throw that!!! But, he can !

He threw my bottle away and I got red angry ,then he started laughing like a devil and again asked for it. I had to give it back and he left. I was red hot and went inside the mall. After an hour , I left by bus and he called me in mid. Guess what? He said , he's coming back to the mall. I took another bus and got back to the mall :P hum dono munn se hi chalte hia :P hehehe , finally he paid off for his deeds , by making me buy stuff and ye he can make me laugh!!

love u khokho, u r the world's best BROTHER!

1 comment:

Vivek Choudhary said...

New post has come!