Friday, June 5, 2009

Pantry Time....sshh

Its been a month now that I am in NCR ,and been regular to office except one day bunk. I believe its kool to go to office than sitting at home in a city like Delhi and doing nothing. If I wanted to just rest and spend time sleeping, I wud have got this very very easily in Bhopal ,at my home. But, I wanted to live it up and learn something that will help me nourish and grow for future or immediate future life.And, I can say I took a right decision to come here and I am grateful to my parents that they allowed me , to live my dreams .Thanks a zillion mum-dad! Love u!

Now, am understanding everything,all basics of life ,why my parents use to stop me for things. I get all my answers here.B'coz I try things here in my way ,more or less, and the estimated result or a result I could not even think of. Each day is a learning experience professionally and personally.

Wooah..I moving away from Pantry! Ok. leme come back. So, my office timmings are at a stretch from 9AM to 6PM and I am not at all use to it. Though , now I am !Often , it gets boring to work and work.

But, thankfully I am blessed with good interns in my office. We all are girls.Recently , a new intern has joined us ,named Ankur Garg.He sits in my cubicle only and I bully him,he even admitted.LoL. So, Anu-Nisha-Me we all three go for several coffee and idle breaks. These days breaks go for a lil longer than usual. We only get 30 mins lunch, which is unfair yar , come on .

I drink only coldrink and eat Milk Powder and Monaco Biscuit, this is what I like in the Pantry. Nisha is a biscuit and coffee freak.And, Anu she can be a coffee drinker, a tea drinker ,a lemon tea drinker and coldrink of course. Our Chandan bhaiya serves us and he gets free of cost, without any hidden tax ,our GTalk!

We girls talk random in pantry ,its like a beauty saloon where several girls stuck up and they have nothing but they open all their sorrows,happiness,plans, views et al. We generaly talk about nisha's and anu's bf. As I am single , they explore chances for me. I crack most of the jokes on them, their bf and on myself of course. We solve probs , we gossip about office about our boss,about any new hunk in the office, if any lucky day is there!

Also, we talk a lot of weekends plans but can finalise only a few. I tell u couples Vs. Single is difficult. Now,none of my frnds are single ,except me of course.And, tell u what I am happy go lucky single! I love it and at times my frnds envy my singledom :P haha!;)

One such case is, today we all were discussing about Salsa dance. I have a huge desire to learn Salsa. I love the formation and the music and the sincerity and fun ,the dance carries.In Bhopal, also I asked my dad a few times to learn it , but he never agreed. Some days back I asked Tauji ,he too denied .Today , I thought R.D would lend a suggestion , but he too denied and made me do Salsa with him in the car!

Later, I discussed with khokho, he too was not ready with idea of Salsa and closed it very lightely. Then , in pantry we started this discussion. And, anu, nisha bot had desire to learn it. I got excited and was damn ready to join it right now , right here.

But, without twist no story is complete.Anu, started to runaway saying, his bf won't like it,if she's learning Salsa with some other guy.Nisha,seldomly said the same and I had no restrictions other than family ,which is huge! But, I want to learn Salsa, though I will skip the steps which are very very intimate ; a dance is a dance ,its formation and moves are important ,though Salsa is a romantic and a intimate dance.

We packed up the discussion, playing my fav song by Akon- I wanna Love u , what a song ! Every girl like it and seriously I can dance with a chair in this song :P. Akon rox! But, will I ever learn Salsa :( kya hu#$y ke sath sikhne ka wait karna padega :(((

No comments: