Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sunday Surprise

Sunday is usually a day in here , that I spend at home. I am actually not allowed to make any plans for that day and also tauji n R.D don't like if I go anywhere on that day. Also, frnds are bus on their own. SO, I don't put mucha effort to escape away from home for any gathering.



R.D ,Tauji and Me , we three do our sunday outing. After a good brunch ,we sleep and by the late afternoon we go out. Its been 3 Sundays here. And ,each sunday excites me. First Sunday , we went to roam around Delhi Side and then Ggn and later had our dinner in Noida. So, in one go , three cities were covered. It was a sure shot fun!



Second , was R.d's bday so I cud't dare to make any plans. And, when I tried putting one , he cancelled his plans and got pissed off.We later in the eve went for some shopping and had plans to eat outside. Though we got tired and had to come back home. Then I planned a surprise party for him. Decorated his room and got the cake, food everything and clicked ,clicked.He was happy and liked it.

Third Sunday was, again very slow and we all were lazy , but not going out on a holiday upsets me. So, with the help of forceable moves I could convince R.D and tauji to go out. We went to Green Park for my new hair-do and later we went to South Ex. did some shopping and came back.

This will be fourth Sunday , I guess and again its in the hand of R.D and tauji how they take it fwd. But, I want more , like a weekend trip to Mussorrie or Jaipur or Vaishno Devi or to the least Agra!

Lets see if I can have any plan like that,will definatly let ya know. For now, I have some sat plans ie. pre Sunday plans , will narate the entire trip. Cherrio till then!

No comments: