Monday, June 1, 2009

Sock it ,Saket!

I am happy that my sis aki , read my post and she reacted above expectations,though on phone she was loud! But, I like it here what she scribbled , that may also be her promotion trick for her new -nut-much-hyped blog!! hehe.love u babes :)



Hmm..this saturday I had many plans lined up and with different kinda persons. I had actualy four groups to hang out with out of which none were confirmed cent % ,and suriety was anyone will at least accompany me.



The story begins ... my cousin Appu was coming down from U.K this sat and his parents came Delhi to recieve him.And, I was suppose to go along with them to recieve him from the airport but I knew how boring and furious it would be. So, I had all reasons to convince myself n others that I am not going to the airport with others.



I pushed off at office time and Anu ,intern with me office .We had plans to meet up and go around.This is what I was infromed. I called Anu , to know about the plan and she very desperatly wanted me to with her. She called me at Sec-37 , Noida , where she lives. She mite have called me 5-6 times in 10 mins of drive , till I reached there. I had no clue what's on her mind. Though I knew , we may go to Gurgoan (ggn ).



I reached and she declared we are off to Saket -Select City Mall.We took an auto to Saket and it charged us very minimal ,and she offered to sponsor it. It was all perfect , until she tell me ,that she is going for a blind date! And, she wud be away for an hour or so and will be bck soon. I so very much wanted to bang her.



But, u can't stop a desperate human!; What is destined to happen will happen! We reached Mall before all shops were open. I kept telling Anu,to come back in an hour and everytime she pushed that she wud not make late than 2 hours.



And, guess what ? She didnt turn up the entire day! Don't know ,what guys do that girls stick to them and don't care about anything in the world! Cheat-Cheetos! I was apparently alone , spending time in the Malls. Select Mall was covered ,did a bit of shopping liked a top in Pramod, was actually good but did'nt had enough cash that time.



Later, there was some movie shooting going on MGF Mall , went there. It was very dull. Was exhibited with Spas and Japnese Cuisine , saw helluva Geishas here in India!



I had to get a hair cut , was at Javed Habibs Saloon. Met Javed ,he suggested a few. But, I did'nt quiet like it. So , came back. Khokho ,is incidently near by where I live , but he's hardly ready to spend to time with his sis, sadly! Though, he offered me to join him with his most dangerous frnd GG. How obvious , it was for him, that I'll refuse, and he'll rescue! Ye he did rescue!



At , around 2 I got a call from Tauji , as to when I am coming back. I had no clue and no way to tell them I am at Saket.So, I did here n there.And, planned to move alone.



I was ready to pay for the autorickshaw, but trust me they charged a lot , infact in that fair I could hve travelled to Agra! They were charging me Rs.450 onse side fair from Saket to 37 Sec. And, I came to Saket in morning @ Rs. 110. What a difference! huh



After shocks and cribbs and I boarded a bus till Mother Dairy and afetr seating I was reflecting over the day , how I was used as a prop , how my ppl do with me, how khokho has become ! n bla bla but I am gutsy so took lessons and moved on to enjoy this unexpected travel all the way to Noida.



I got down after an hour,reached Mother Dairy. Then ,some gentleman suggested me to take a bus. I was missing my sat Metro ! :( They are so kool to travel and fast as well! Next sat, pakka metro! By the then I reached home , was very tired and pissed off wiht anu n khokho n others but I still had expectations at home , they wud anyways take me around till C.P , at least.



To my surprise appu n R.D were driving away to pick me from office and they were quiet astonished how I came.But, I could only smile infront of them. I reached upstairs had my favourite Chicken Curry and Roasted Chicken. And, I was asked to sleep , I heard them this time , because I was tired !



Whole day ,passed by like this . In eve , there was a dinner at somebody's place ,where we went yesterday . So, I again had no wish to go. I had to refuse. Appu ,got some movies from U.K , so spent watching them in the verandah , where cool breeze made me feel good. At , 10 PM , everybody came back and I got down to see off appu ,uncle-aunty who were headed back to home tonight at 11:30 PM.



R.D again , gave some silly reason ; like we will get late , u r in shorts I won't take u out like this bla bla, though many protested him ,but actually the luggage took my space :( And, I was again compelled to stay back home ,on sat :(( Hate it ,Puke puke.



While I was saying them bye, a dog came and started licking my hand , it was so unexpected and weird for me that I first time in my life I used F word :( and that too infront of my elders and brothers.



I was completely embarassed and could'nt bve myself , how did I say it ! Later , I looked down hiding away and Appu caught y eyes and gave a cunning smile



And, this is how the day caed sat, came to its end.

No comments: